There’s really no other word for it.
Here’s what happened in the last TWO weeks since I last blogged:
- Was sore for 3 days after boot camp. Lesson learned? Don’t stop working out for two weeks and expect not to be sore during a 50-minute squatting and lunging session. Totes can’t afford boot camp right now, and I have a year left at Krav Maga. Must start going back to Krav.
- First Friday! Met the kids to Beethovens and then went to the Esquire Tavern for more drinks and what not. Loads of fun.
- Had a migraine and I thought I was going to die. It was really, really, really bad. No, not a hangover. A migraine.
- A baked. A lot. Cranberry Walnut White Chocolate Cookies, Jenna’s Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake, Carrot & Devil’s Food Cupcakes. Just trying to keep my co-workers fat and sassy. JK.
- Said Hasta Luego to Tart. They’re moving to Washington. Follow Tara’s musings here.
- Celebrated JMc & Vianna’s April birthdays.
- Got sick. I really don’t know what’s wrong with me. I think I’m going to finally break and head to the doctor tomorrow but I’m 90% sure its allergies. San Antonio was under a wind advisory on Monday and I spent way too much time outside. I left work early on Tuesday to take a 6-hour fever-induced nap. I haven’t been able to finish any sort of meal and I lost my voice. What is happening? Puberty? Again? Oh, hell to the no.
- Fiesta started! Attended the kick-off yesterday with Ben, going to Taste of New Orleans tomorrow, NIOSA next week, maybe Cornyation, Battle of the Flowers and Flambeau. VIVA!
Just reading all that makes me so tired and excited at the same time. Oh, and I left out all the stuff I’ve been doing at work (Conversations With, Buena Vida, Page 3 Features in Taste, Fiesta coverage and that doesn’t include my regular tasks). I need to step it up a notch (or seven). Challenge accepted.