Hello! My name is Jessica and I love food.
I’m trying to do something I haven’t been able to do in my life: lose weight. Sure, I’ve lost a pound or 15 here and there but not enough to be considered “normal.” Not trying to be a stick figure, just trying to be healthy. My ultimate goal is 163, just below the “Obese” BMI label.
The purpose of this blog is to show that you can a) learn how to add exercise into your life and b) still enjoy great-tasting food.
A few things about me:
- I’m Mexican-American. I love tacos, enchiladas, sopes, menudo.
- I hold a BA in Communication from UTSA.
- I’m an Editorial Assistant for the San Antonio Express-News.
- I live with my younger sister. She’s kind of awesome.
- I have a sweet molar. You might even call it a sweet wisdom tooth.
- I was 18 when I first stepped into a gym and on a cardio machine.
- I’m a music whore. I’ll pepper songs into my posts. Deal.
- I will add pepper on most things.
- Cheese and I have a love-love relationship. Don’t get me started on wine.
- I like telling stories. Hopefully, y’all can stick around for some good ones.
- Bread makes the world go round. Whoever said it was love, well..they lied.